Monday, June 18, 2007

Google Docs & Zoho

Is there anything Google doesn't do? I thought this was really cool. Google worked best for me, although there were some nice features available in Zoho, I especially liked the emotion button. The trouble was when I tried to save my document, a message popped up that said--

"This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows."

Since I didn't know if this was good or bad I decided to leave it and try again on work computers! Hopefully they're not as touchy.

gm

1 comment:

Arvind said...

GM : This is Arvind, from Zoho. Sorry about the error message. Believe you are using Internet Explorer. This IE help page offers a fix. Try this please :

Internet Explorer has blocked a website from using a small program (called a script) to display a separate window. Hackers sometimes use scripted windows to mimic legitimate windows, such as login screens, that appear on websites. If you trust the website and want to allow the scripted window, click the Information Bar, and then click Temporarily Allow Scripted Windows. To always allow scripted windows, check the Allow websites to prompt for information using scripted windows custom security setting.

Arvind
http://zoho.com