Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finding Feeds

I know how to add the feeds to my Bloglines account, but some of this is still a bit unclear. I'll just keep on going and hope the more I use it the clearer it will become!

- Which method of finding feeds was easiest - going to your favorite sites or searching for them?
I think searching for sites was easiest, some of the sights I visit (and there aren't that many), didn't have feeds.

- Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Which was more confusing?
Using Blogline's search box was easiest. Feedster seemed to bring up very random and somewhat related material for my search request.

- What kind of unusual feeds did you find on your travels?
While looking for a feed that dealt with hiking, a got sights that dealt with deer hunting.

No comments: